1. less speaking, commemorate the 1998;
that’s is the very first beginning I came to realize that I rarely could find the balance between the communicate with people as while as focus on my own affairs. I know some one will call that self-control. I have problem to make it as good as common people.
At that moment I choose to leave me alone and only let peacefulness help me to catch up with people in the general part. I know we could call that kind of weakness. Even during peacefulness helping period, from the third part eyes, it looks like some weird or idiot. Maybe because the slowly action and reaction. But I know I was absorbing the knowledge and let me synchronizing with the world. Maybe you will ask talking with people is best way to synchronize with world, but for me, I have to say I need buffer. So till now you will laugh at my poor FLASH MEMORY. It’s always lose something when we get others. So, for me, at least it’s good for me, from higher level, I could communicate with world, although not take use of general methord.
2. two sentences from Luo Yonghua, GRE teacher, commemorate the 2004;
he is a little fat teacher who teach “fill in the blank” part in the GRE preparationg courses in New Oriental School in Beijing, and you could find his photo in here. He changed and are changing the way to think about the living and survive in mainland. Especially the word cynicism which he leaved to me (or to us). Ok, come back to the two sentences of the sub title, that is:
1) free from the fear to working hard, you will have hard life in only half of you life. Fear to work hard, the hard life will be with you in you whole life.
2) there isn’t any failure only except the half way giving up.
3. there are a lot of beauty all around us, but not every one could be afford to take, conclusion on 20070728;
you could easily find there are a lot beautiful things all around you, you could appreciated it, you could like, but before you are willing to take it as your own or share you life with them, you have to think it over. Because there are a lot of things you couldn’t afford to share life with them. If you force to do that, I promise you will hurt that or even ruin that. And I know that is not what you want to say. What a pathetic for human being’s life. Or may be if we thinking in other way, no wonder we could take this as common. When play some RPG(role playing game) game, there are always some limit, limit to take goods, limit for the skill and so on. Limit is the basic rule for the real world, although the human beings are looking for the unlimited thing for centuries of years.
Action after thinking… …
4. simple suggestion about how to communicate and treat with people in here.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment