Long time no watch Happy Tree Friends~
Pretty good anime, at least I call that is kind of anime. Or someone may be call that a flash.
(By the way, when I’m editing the word “anime”, I want to add hyperlink to it. But I found that when you find this word at answers.com is not as good as used to be due to the internet speed problem. At the same time this word at Wiki still not works. So finally when you click that word, you will find you will be lead to Merriam-Webster online.)
This series of anime is highly recommended by me, although there are some of the friends said that is too bloody, scare them or even will bring them nightmare, but maybe I could call that there are some philosophy.
Today what I want to say is something which related to the Happy Tree Friends and some rock. When I’m watch a episode which name is “Fall Out Boy Video”, I guess it should be the first time I could hear some music with little bit clear English words. It’s a piece of song which rock me.
The name of this song is Carpal Tunnel of Love, which sung by Fall Out Boy.
Fall Out Boy @ Myspace.com in here.
Fall Out Boy @ Youtube.com in here.
If you want to download “Fall Out Boy Video” from Happy Tree Friend homepage, you could download in here in FLV file.
Enjoy it! Happy Tree Friends!

2 comments:
Blogspot has been GFWed again and again. Then you choose to write in English. What's a smart decision!
Happy tree friends...errr... It could not make me that happy. Maybe I would prefer to call it as bloody beauty - 暴力美学...
Long time no comments!
I know it's my problem that in a pretty long period, I didn't update the inform,and then the people who are kind of care about me were disappointed...... If that's true, I will say sorry for all my friends.
All the Blogspot have been GFWed, so no matter I wrote in Chinese or in English, they don't care. You know what they are worry about...
Maybe we could hope some guys will do some Greasemoney script to let us easily cross over the GFW, like what access flickr add-on did~
Post a Comment