Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Some stuff

1. Now I’m in the internet bar which located at the Danyang, Jiangsu Province. When I back to the internet, still pick up the Firefox web browser because of some hack problem and potential threaten for PSW. And then the main problem for me is the Pinyin input program. You know I have got used to the Microsoft pinyin input software 2003, but now, in the internet bar, after installation, it need to restart the computer. You know the internet bar’s computer have some program to protect their hard disk, that means, after restart, it will clear all the operation and back to the beginning before the first time you use this computer. And now, I take the Google Pinyin input program, which has some Intellectual Property problems. I feel it pretty good, although some of my friends have already recommended Sogou Pinyin Input Method Editor (IME) to me. But it’s kind of habit things, otherwise I have to say I have been locked.

2. WWF. Now I have to say the name of this WWF have been changed into WWE, which is the abbreviation of World Wrestling Entertainment. In the data base of this bar, I found many serial of WWE video clips. Wow, It feels so good that take me back the couples of years before when I’m in high school, during the summer holiday, took some ice cream, watched WWE program, and some Taiwanese entertainment TV program. Cool summer had already gone with the time, with childhood, or I have to call that teenager time.

3. Network in everywhere. When the first time I watched The Matrix, I really have to say in a flash of an eyes moment, it really like what I really imaged but couldn’t express by word things. Portable and mobile in anywhere is kind of dream I want to achieve since long time ago, so that we could realize a lot of so called virtual things. Everyone of us want to achieve a kind of life what could let us to do anything we would like to do.

4. Willfulness. I’m not sure whether this translation is right or not, maybe the synonyms words is kind of naive things. We need to restrict so that we (or I have to say I) could more focus on the right things to do some self-improvement things. Just like the book recommended by friend, The Power of Insensitivity, sometimes the sensitivities bother us a lot and interrupt us, especially for me, who have some problems to focus on one or two things and then to start another one before complete the last one.

Ok, it’s time to go to bus station to back to Hangzhou. It gonna take three and half hours by bus.

See you when I back to Hangzhou!

No comments: