Yes, I came back again, from IBM R31 26567DC and brought with my old friend loud speaker whom I never met before, only because this time I plug the cable of this friend into the mother board.
Although there are some lucky works, but for a recovered patient the complete recovery need to be realized step by step. So now here is the problem need to be solved:
1. Screen brightness configuration
I couldn’t control the brightness of the LCD, and now the LCD is pretty dark. I used to control it from keyboard “Fn” + “Home” to make the brightness higher. But now I couldn’t to realize it in the same way, although I could turn on the so called ThinkLight which is a litter LED on the top of the screen.
2. TrackPoint
After connect the USB mouse, now I could take use of mouse. The keyboard works also, otherwise I couldn’t wrote this Blog. But the Red Point and the three button which have the same function of the mouse couldn’t work. L
Ok, until now I guess a lot of people will kind of curious to know the method in which I could repair my computer. Now I have to say there are two key points, the first one is the dust in CPU fan, and the second is the loss of memory chip slit.
So fortunately, I could take use of my computer again, even though there are some problems need to be solved. I will try my best to make it as good as new one like what I have mentioned before! So that we could meet the explanation the reason why there are a small group of crazy people admire this brand more than 15 years.
By the way, about the title of this Blog, the first time I heard or saw this word is in my high school when I watched the movie, Titanic, whereas I made mistake of this phase in an English examination in high school. Just after I got a pretty bad score I realized I saw this word in that movie, which is Rose said to Jack desperately when Jack gave the opportunity of alive to Rose.

No comments:
Post a Comment