by Brianqin
Ok, first I want to say I’m very glad to see Penelope got her new column on Yahoo! Finance on her Jan.19, 2007 blog.
Congratulations!
Because recently I read some essay from her blog. Some of her blog are about the career things. At beginning, I want to make this Blog with some Chinese characters so that more Chinese guys could share the things. But still I want to do some practice, so still express in English.
Are you good at job hunting? Test yourself
Hire someone to write your resume
Career Advice for the Unattractive
I’m totally agreed with the main opinion that our appearance is very important. Just like a piece of quote for American Beauty is like Buddy Kane said: “In order to be successful, one must project an image of success at all times.” That could make you at least seemed more professional for a stranger.
This is the greatest Blog I’ve got to see in this month. Yeah, one of very famous writer in

No comments:
Post a Comment