As you have mentioned the mental thing is the key to succeed when we are all skilled.
I'm also looking a way to achieve my purpose, my goals, however, I realized very clearly that I couldn't control myself to lead me to my aim. Why? Sometimes I found I couldn't separate the goals into small steps so that everything could under my control. And sometimes I found that I couldn't persevere. There are always bunches of things that will distract me, so that I couldn't focus on them.
But I have to say, everyone had their own success, the only thing is control. At the beginning we control the training so that we could get the skill, then we control our mental activities. Take everything under control, and then we could success. As some Chinese old saying, after we get a better control of ourself, then we could get control of the others, even the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment