During 2006, there are a lot of discussion about Web2.0. I think that is kind thing which helps you to collect (or organize), edit (or develop), and then publish (or share) your information totally based on the Internet. In other words, I think Web2.0 is a technology which realizes multimedia online. So, in the following content it will be dividend into five parts.
1. Framework
Before we do the collection job, we have to make sure we are in a pretty comfy surrounding. Couples of years before, I always hear about the discussion that between Windows, Lunix and UNIX, which is better? But it would be all-consuming if we change the OS from one to anther. And because the web browser plays more important part in Web2.0, so I recommend Firefox. The main reason is that this software could easily realize the WYSIWYG. It would be easier to control your web browser, but not just use it. Also there are some others web browser software, but so far as I know, more third-part add-on supports to Firefox. Just like the competition between SEGA and Playstation, the third-part support would be an important factor. There is another web browser recommended by peoples, which is Opera. Now Wii takes Opera as it Internet browser.
The latest version of Firefox is
2. Collect (or organize)
Generally, when we surf on the Internet, there are millions of info you could get from Internet. For some people, they generally get information from forum or community, but I will discuss community in Interactive part. In the following content, it’s mainly includes four parts.
a) Text: the traditional community general helps us in this part. But the community just pulls us to the info. After we sign in, we could join some interesting topic, and then we could get some useful info. But during these years, we found that there is new way which pushes the info which we think we need to us. That is RSS or similar things. Because until now, I’m not quite familiar with the RSS things, but still we recommend a Firefox add-on, which name is Wizz RSS News Readers. You could use this add-on to get some general news. On anther hand, if you are living in
b) Photo: if you want to store your photos on the Internet, web album from 163.com is pretty good choice. But it is just a simple store, compare to the Flickr, I like Flickr. Now Flickr is the Yahoo’s product. So if you have a Yahoo ID, you could easily own a new web album, although the storage is limited. In fact, as I have used a lot of Google product, they also have a web album product, which name is Picasa. But for me, Flickr is enough. If I could find some better feature in Picasa, maybe I will consider using Picasa. Yet a very important reason why I don’t use Picasa is that Picasa will automatically search pictures in your computer. Although you could tell Picasa which part you don’t want it to detect, but I’m still thinking about some personal privacy.
c) Music: in Mainland, you could easily find some audio from Baidu. If I want to download some music, and I have get exact name or related info of a song, I will use music search service from Baidu to get a lot of available download link. But may be there are some potential legal troubles, so Google didn’t offer us that kind of cool service.
Then I will talk about online music jukebox. Generally we want to find some similar music style for listening, but we are not quite sure whether the computer could do a good filter. But now, if your Internet speed is pretty good, I recommend Pandora to you, because it’s pretty good product. Similar style, but could offer some totally fresh music. What could be more exciting than this?
d) Video: video is always so vivid. If our broadband couldn’t afford it, we have to choose download it, not online, that means we couldn’t synchronize something. I prefer YouTube, however, maybe before YouTube, there are not so many video clip uploaded by ordinary Internet user so frequently. On
But in Mainland, the video service online is kind of weird. You could get some reviews from here, but that is in Chinese.
3. Edit (or develop)
4. Publish (or share)
5. Interactive
To be continued……

No comments:
Post a Comment