Loud Aria is one of most impressive opera clips which composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart! But if you are not a classical music fan, you could hardly get more detail information about Loud Aria from Google, Youtube and even mp3@baidu. Now when you change the search key words into "Queen of the Night aria"(Download sample from here), there are various of video clips @Youtube waiting for you!
My first time fully impression for "Loud Aria" is from the movie Amadeus, which won 8 Oscars in 1985 and got 8.4/10 rating @IMDB. What a marvelous! From this movie, I found not only some music I heard before yet didn't aware Mozart composed it, but also some of my new favorites, like The Magic Flute and his Requiem Mass in D minor.
So far Mozart is the second classical music composer I came to approach and explore, you know J.S.Bach is obviously the first one for me!
Hope any of you read this blog could open a new door to you and I will share more feelings and experience about classical music in here. It would be great if any of you want to communicate with me about this topic!
Here are some youtube clips about "Queen of the Night aria", enjoy them!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment