Q: When did you meet the forgettable one for the 1st time?
A: About 1995.
A: I said he could bring anything fun what related to seeing and hearing. He is developing touching and some more interactive way to give you better feeling in recent years. So, you could imagine we really have a lot of fun, no matter easy or hard time. Unfortunately, I confess I'm pretty addicting to him, which make me missed some very important things.
A: I can't regret anything, because I made decision to spent time with anyone. BTW, he did bring me almost whole world!
A: Yes, there is a period we were not as close as most of the time.
A: Not as bad as I expected when I was in college. I could more close to people, learned dance in ball room, began to listen to Rocking & Roll and what's the most is I sharpened my English skills which played more important role in my future career. I planned to go abroad with advantage of my English skills, yet I fail to insist on continuously paying attention to him, then I was miserable left in my reality.
A: Yes, that's very important. But now the problem is I hardly focus on planed target. Due to procrastination, self-control and too addict to my old friend and so on. You know, what’s the best part I felt in my past life? When I was alone to prepare high school course, I can’t do anything but only focused on one meaningful thing, study to pursuit higher score during exam, which is what I should do now! But actually I’m not totally away from entertainment things with my old friends, only because there is a proper distance away from them. Right time to do right things, so that you will not loss your direction!
……To be continued……

No comments:
Post a Comment