First I would be very glad to introduce my new fitting system with some of new friend. Today I took the first step! With the help of Adidas miCoach online program, I joined a 10k training plan, which would help me to keep fit as well as escalate my speed per kilometer.
Well, more detail check the content below!
1. Gear
1.1. Adidas miCoach Pacer

More detail about this gear, check here.
1.2. iPod Shuffle 4th Gen – Silver

More detail about this gear, check here.
1.3. Griffin GB01817 Adidas miCoach Armband Sport Armband for Apple iPhone

More detail about this gear, check here.
1.4. Sony MDR-AS20

More detail about this gear, check here.
1.5. Adidas adidas Supernova Sequence Mens Running Shoes – 029248D

More detail about this gear, check here.
2. Achievement
2.1. Overview
First time running didn’t get a good score. My weakness is lose control of my heart rate, which means miCoach would like my running slower which could keep my heart rate within a reasonable scale.
During my running, miCoach gave me voice tips, and that tips mainly depends on monitoring my heart rate (BPM).
At least although I ran a litter bit faster which make my heart rate within rad zone (the highest part), I didn’t get any uncomfortable feeling. Just keep it up~
More achievement detail, check the pic (Click to get larger) below.
2.2. Program
About my 10k program, it would last 20 weeks with 4 days running per week. Then after finished the program it would be winter, and I shall get fit!
3. Review
3.1. Planning Review
Before all above, I waited a week to decide and get miCoach, which is core part of my current running system, now I think it’s worth.
If you read my gear section carefully, you will find I also bought an armband, which is design for iPod touch or iPhone as well as a Blackberry. I bought the armband cause I thought iPod touch could run miCoach iOS app, but it’s turn out only the app is only for iPhone. L So now I have to put Shuffle and miCoach pacer into the bag of the armband.
Addition, I want to say the build-in key holder is very convenience design for the armband!
3.2. Processing
During the running, I should carefully follow the tips of miCoach, see, it’s follow my heart too!
3.3. To-do
First I should keep it up, just do it is core spirit for the whole plan.
Then I might go to check new running shoes, Asics Gel Kayano 17, and review about this shoes could check here.


No comments:
Post a Comment