Thursday, January 6, 2011

Papers, personal library of research in MAC and iOS

At the end of the 2010, I was looking for a solution which could meet the request:
1. Organising: set up a personal library mainly based on PDF;
2. Note: easily make note on the PDF file;
3. Sync: easily sync between multi platform (such as iOS, Android, etc) so that I could access from everywhere of the real world;

Now, I found Papers could meet all above, and plus great academic support.

Papers - your personal library or research

There is only tinny pity issue that Papers could only run in Apple related platform, but anyway so far, Mac OS X and iOS are pretty reader-friendly.

The homepage of Papers in here.
30 days for free, €34/$42(student for 40% discount).

If you want to hack the latest version, you could check the following:
1. Download and install latest version from homepage in here.
2. Download hacked 1.9.3 pack from here(Torrent file).
3. Put the hack file (2 files) to the instructed place.
4. Done.

I hope you could enjoy it.

No comments: