Saturday, September 25, 2010

Build & Play Your BPM Exercise Music

Did you ever heard of or tried music while doing exercise which could make it more effective with BPM music? If you have no idea about this, try to get some basic knowledge in How to Find Your Music's BPM to Build a Great Exercise Playlist post.

Then we need a playlist, we could get some inspiration in Running Playlist.

Finally, we need to solve the music source problem. I get solution with Xiami.com, where I could create a list, download them all. The only problem is the number of the music I could download depends on the date of current month. For example, today is 26th of Sep, so I could download 26 pcs of music with my 0 charge account.

Just now I had created a playlist based on latest post from Running Playlist, Running Playlist: Playlist of the week: 09-24-2010, you can play them online and download them all in here.

Hope all of you will enjoy them and keep health! :-)

No comments: