Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New commencement to setup Wireless Center in Home

I'm planning to setup a wireless system which could connect PC, TV, Wii, Media Player and so on all together. At the same time, I hope it could cheap and functional. See, it's just a simple idea which in my mind for years, but now I want to get down to realize it and optimize it step by step.

First of all, I would collect some inspired info to construct my idea pool. And then setup the hardware and software solution, which is expected to include portable devices, like Android and iPhone. The third step is solve the remote synchronization as well as security issues. Then the final step is continuously fixing bugs.

Until now, after I did search job in GReader and Google, I got millions of Ads only except this post:
"工具癖系列之 Applenomics."

So far so much, to be continue...

P.S. If any friend could provide any info related to wireless topic, please contact me!

No comments: