Saturday, October 20, 2007

HSBC era is coming… …

Firstly I have to explain to my readers who may misunderstand the real meaning of this title, I’m taking course of interviewing by HSBC. Yes, that would means I will carry out my new career in HSBC.
During this period, my blog reader may be feel a litter bit disappointed because I didn’t update as frequently. My previous article published in this month mentioned the bad feeling of my current work. Feel terribly bad, even during Chinese National Holiday, I was planning to have tour in Tibet, and have contacted with relevant people. But finally I realize after jump out of the real world, we have to face the fact again. Why? Because we need to earn our own life.
Even during a not too short period, I thought I’m total looser. After thinking and got a lot of proposal from many friends, I’m sure I was just lost. I only need to find a right direction and try my best to fight it.
Now my situation is I’m sure I couldn’t pass the national legal examination this time. So even if I get an offer from a law firm, my position and salary and relevant welfare would be much worse than now. But except legal area, I’m only good at English, which means communicate with foreigner, nothing else. What pathetic!
Now I got new opportunity to start my professional knowledge from finance, which will get from HSBC. My initial position will start from very first beginning, kind of sales property position. So I will try my best to fight it, at least HSBC is a enough large company for my learning, and don’t have those troubles which as shit as some small companies, albeit it’s said that large company is kind of bureaucratism.

No comments: